Agrisure E-Z Refuge Products Receive EPA Registration

 

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has granted registration for two refuge in a bag products, Agrisure Viptera® 3220 E-Z Refuge™ trait stack and Agrisure® 3122 E-Z Refuge trait stack. The two seed products feature a 5 percent integrated refuge for Midwestern corn growers as well as multiple modes of action for corn insect control, helping to grow more corn while making it easy to comply with refuge requirements that help prevent the development of resistant insects.

Agrisure Viptera 3220 E-Z Refuge trait stack is a targeted solution for corn growers in geographies where corn rootworm management is not a primary concern. Each package will contain 95 percent seed of a corn hybrid containing the Agrisure Viptera 3220 trait stack, which offers dual modes of action for control of multiple above-ground lepidopteran pests and corn borer. Agrisure Viptera 3220 E-Z Refuge trait stack also features the breakthrough Agrisure Viptera trait for best-in-class control of cutworms and corn earworm. The remaining 5 percent will be the seed of a hybrid without insect control traits. Both seed hybrids in the package feature glyphosate tolerance.

Agrisure 3122 E-Z Refuge trait stack hybrids are intended for use in areas where both corn rootworm and lepidopteran pest management are primary concerns, including corn-on-corn acres. This package will contain 95 percent seed of a corn hybrid containing the Agrisure 3122 trait stack, which features dual modes of action against both corn borer and corn rootworm. The remaining 5 percent of seed will be a hybrid without insect control traits but with glyphosate tolerance.

Agrisure E-Z Refuge products are available from Syngenta′s Garst®, Golden Harvest® and NK® seed brands. For more information, visit www.AgrisureTraits.com.

You can still get free marketing insights!

Missed our USDA Report marketing seminar? View it on demand and benefit from the insights and analysis that will help your bottom line.

How USDA Report Will Impact Crop Prices
And Your Bottom Line

Check it out now

Newsletter Signup
Continuing Education Courses
New Course

Accredited for 2 hours/CCA Soil & Water credits. The 2,000 member...

This online CE course details sound mechanical irrigation design and management practices to...
Keeping crop protection chemicals on the crop for which they are intended has been a...

Search 3.8+ million listings

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×