More videos, more photos, more articles. That’s what’s been happening on the Corn & Soybean Digest website since our redesign last year. As mobile, app and digital technology takes off, we want to make sure you have access to the information you need at all times.
Whether you’re using the mobile site at m.cornandsoybeandigest.com or accessing the site via your computer or tablet at www.csdigest.com, we’ve got you covered.
Direct from the homepage you’ll find:
- Latest news: Up-to-date information that will affect your production and bottom line.
- Must reads: Interactive features and first-hand accounts from readers about their operations.
- Hot topics: Pages dedicated to specific issues such as corn harvest, herbicides, seed treatments, soybean production and many more.
- Videos: From print story extras to ag meeting coverage to outlooks from ag professionals, our videos provide valuable info to farmers.
- Poll: We want your opinions and value them. The poll lets you have a voice and interact with www.csdigest.com. They change a couple times a month, so be sure to check back often and add your input.
Speaking of valuing your input, we encourage you to discuss any and all stories on www.csdigest.com. At the end of each article you can add your two cents – either anonymously or your can register to comment. Tell us what you think. Share your experiences, successes and even failures. Farmers want to read about what other farmers are doing.
If you come across an article you really enjoy, we’ve made it easy to share it with your friends on Facebook, followers on Twitter, colleagues on LinkedIn or circles on Google+. Just click the share bar at the top or bottom of each article.
In striving to make digital information more accessible, we’re also adding QR codes to some of our print articles. Those funny little square boxes you see can be read with a code reader app on your smart phone and will take you directly to the digital version of our print stories. Cool, huh? We think so.
And if you missed content we added to www.csdigest.com during the week, you can get the top five most read articles by subscribing to our new e-newsletter: Corn & Soybean Digest EXTRA. It will show up in your mailbox every Saturday morning with links to articles or photo galleries or polls that digital users accessed most during the week.
We’re doing our best to keep up with technology and look forward to bringing you more options to access the information we know affects your production, marketing and bottom line.
For more digital features, look for our “What’s on the Web” page in each issue (page 28 this month).