All 2013 crop insurance tools have been updated and are now available in the crop insurance section of farmdoc. These include:
2013 iFarm Crop Insurance Payment Simulator
- An online tool giving premiums, estimated payments, frequency of payments and risk measures for corn and soybeans in Midwest counties.
- View 2013 iFarm Payment Simulator
2013 iFarm Crop Insurance Premium Calculator
- An online tool giving premiums for corn and soybeans in Midwest Counties. For each county and crop, premiums can be received for three pre-set Actual Production History (APH) yield levels. Those individuals wishing more specific quotes should use the FAST 2013 Crop Insurance Decision Tool below.
- View 2013 iFarm Premium Calculator
2013 FAST Crop Insurance Decision Tool
- A Microsoft Excel spreadsheet includes tools that give premiums for specific crop insurance parameters. The spreadsheet also includes tools that give historical county yields, payments under differing yields and price and comparisons of historical payments. Note that there are two versions of the tool based on the version of Microsoft Excel on your computer: one version is for Excel 2003 and the other for Excel 2007 and later versions. Most will find the Excel and later versions will be the proper program.
- Download 2013 FAST Crop Insurance Decision Tool (for Microsoft Excel 2003)
- Download 2013 FAST Crop Insurance Decision Tool (for Microsoft Excel 2007 and later)