Quadris® fungicide offers optimal disease control and Plant Performance™, helping soybean growers
maximize return on investment.
• Provides long-lasting, broad-spectrum control of yield-robbing soybean diseases.
- Offers effective control of all four classes of fungi.
- Provides complete plant protection with the excellent xylem-mobile, systemic activity of the
Quadris X-Factor™. This allows for the mobility of the highly systemic active ingredient from the
site of application through the leaf, providing uniform distribution within the plant, even to new
growth for better protection.
Quadris Applied Early for Corn Disease Control &
Quadris fungicide applied early positions corn for maximum yield at a critical growth stage through
preventive disease control, better stress response and increased Plant Performance.
• Improves plant growth that results in higher yields, increases water use effi ciency that helps the
plant grow and preserves green leaf area to help maximize yield.
• Provides broad-spectrum preventive disease control even to new plant growth because of the
systemic activity of the Quadris X-Factor.
• Utilizes full, recommended rates to provide longer-lasting control and Plant Performance.
Quilt Xcel for Corn Disease Control & Plant Performance
Quilt Xcel™ fungicide is an elite systemic fungicide containing
the Power of Two™ active ingredients providing both curative and
longer-lasting preventive disease control and Plant Performance
to maximize yield and quality.
Quilt Xcel Fungicide
• Delivers longer-lasting, broad-spectrum control of yield-robbing
- Utilizes the Power of Two active ingredients for powerful curative
and longer-lasting preventive disease control.
- Offers mobility of the two systemic active ingredients from the site of application through the leaf,
providing uniform distribution within the plant, even to new growth for better protection and
application fl exibility.
- Provides built-in resistance management with two different modes of action.
Plant Performance with Quadris and Quilt Xcel
• Improved plant growth for higher yields through more efficient photosynthesis and nitrogen utilization.
• Increased water use efficiency resulting in more crop growth.
• Extended grain and pod fill is the final step in optimizing yields.
- Soybean: Produces bigger pods, more beans and complete pod fill by preserving green leaf area
and a longer period of photosynthesis.
- Corn: Produces bigger ears, more kernels and complete ear fill by preserving green leaf area and a
longer period of photosynthesis.
- Corn: Stronger stalks and longer stand leading to an easier harvest and less potential for stalk
breakage or ear fall that results in volunteer corn the following season.
You Can See the Benefits You Can Count the Benefits
71 pods 50 pods
The second photo depicts pod counts from two
random plants pulled from both sections of the
Headline® Untreated Quadris-treated
(3.0 oz ) (6.0 oz)
Courtesy of CPS; Garden City, Kansas
In the first photo, the corn is at the R1 growth
stage. The fungicides were applied on June 7 at V5.
The Quadris-treated leaf is greener in color and
In the second photo, the Quadris-treated corn ears
are larger in size compared to the untreated ears.
Why Quadris Early?
Quilt Xcel-treated Untreated
In the photo above Quilt Xcel (10.5 oz/acre) with NIS
was applied aerially at the R2 growth stage. This was
irrigated corn and the primary disease in this field
was Southern corn rust.
In the trial above, an application of Quilt Xcel (10.5 oz/A) at R1 outperformed
Headline AMP by 2 bushels per acre and Stratego by 7 bushels per acre on
corn. As the graph shows, there was a 13 bushel increase in Quilt Xcel-treated
acres when compared against untreated acres.