• Visit the University of Illinois FARMDOC (Farm Decision Outreach Central) Web site at: www.farmdoc.uiuc.edu/index.html.

    In the left-hand column, you will find a link, “Law & Taxation,” with more information and other sources about tax matters. Below that, you'll also find a blog link called “Farmgate.”

  • The University of Illinois Tax School Web site: www.ace.uiuc.edu/TaxSchool/.

  • The Farmer's Tax Guide, Publication 225, IRS, is available online at: www.irs.gov/publications/p225/. The 2006 version is available online now, and the 2007 version should be available soon,if not already.