What is in this article?:
- Groom Your Successor
- Assess your attitude about developing the next generation. It’s hard to do anything well if it isn’t a priority.
- Discuss which path is best for your farm – a separate “field” approach or an integrated farm approach.
- List the top five competencies that the current generation has or would like to have. Maybe there are things you admire in other successful farms.
- Attach two activities to each competency that would build exposure and understanding.
- Review how you are doing every quarter.